Gluten Free Consulting
My passion and personal/professional mission is to
educate the world about Celiac Disease
and the ever-increasing number of Americans who are newly diagnosed,
or yet to be. 1 out of every 133 Americans has Celiac
Disease. Education and awareness are the keys to faster diagnosis,
along with creating a more enlightened society, eventually leading
to a cure. Leading the way for a cure is Dr.
Stephano Guandalini, M.D., and his team of University
of Chicago Celiac Disease Center, where I currently serve as
an Advisory Board member. I have also worked with the Celiac
Sprue Clinic of Stanford University, led by Dr. Gary M. Gray,
I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in April of 2000 when few medical professionals, let alone the general public or food manufacturers had an accurate understanding of this autoimmune disease. My diagnosis arrived in time, though after a decade of severe sickness, complications and misdiagnoses. With the advancements in Celiac Disease Research, the growth of medical funding and awareness CD no longer needs to take an average of nine years to be diagnosed.
An initial diagnosis can be received as a great relief,
as well as being quite overwhelming. My consultancy program teaches
those living on a Gluten-Free diet everything they need to know
about living abundantly and without fear of encountering gluten,
the protein found in wheat, barley, rye and some oats. People with
Celiac Disease, gluten-intolerance or dermatitis herpetiformis cannot
tolerate gluten as it damages the lining of their small intestine.
The only way to heal the damage is to eat a Gluten-Free diet.
As a “veteran” of Celiac Disease, I am passionate and educated about assisting others who are newly diagnosed and living gluten-free for serious medical reasons. Navigating through a new gluten-free life can be daunting, as well as very rewarding – allow me assist you on this journey to health and abundance.
Custom services provided:
- Grocery Shopping – Customer navigation and tours through grocery stores, markets, and highlighted Gluten-Free products and custom-created shopping lists.
- Restaurant/Dining Out – Certified and safe guides to local-area restaurants, eateries and catering services featuring gluten-free foods.
- Menu Customization – Customized gluten-free menus built for individuals – families, for the home, workplace, or travel (both domestic and abroad).
- GF Kitchen Makeover – GF sterilization, product shopping, pantry and kitchen organization, recipe and cooking demonstrations.
- GF Travel Expertise – Personalized travel food kits, travel-proof snacks and top ten travel tips for gluten-free eaters.
- Attending Social Events – Assistance with menu selection and pre-planning when attending – work functions, dinner parties, birthday parties, weddings and beyond.
For Gluten-Free consulting rates please contact A.R.E. Public Relations/Gluten-Free Consulting at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-230-1442.